Sunday, 13 March 2011

Dig-Digging

I've been looking forward to this event all week - The CMH Dig!

It was hosted by Cordy, owner of CMH. When everything was ready I rushed over to his town as fast as I could! From the moment I entered I was taken aback by how amazing everything looked.


I picked up a shovel and axe from the entrance, then started making my way through the tree maze. After a while I managed to get through and could finally start digging!


Oops! Careful with the flowers!

After a while I found the 'Secret Area'. It was like Animal Crossing paradise!


What could that mysterious item be? I won't give away the secret now, but it was ultra rare!

But the highlight of my adventure has to be finding...


I had a great time, and hope I can join next week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment