Saturday, 19 March 2011

Hide-And-Seek

Today I made a lovely new friend, chocolateboy10 from ACC.


I went to visit his town, and had a great time! The entrance to his town was just like the one in Tropolis - The same gate and a row of gold roses!

He gave me a little tour of his town, then we ended up in the Able Sisters. That's one of my favourite places to go when visiting a new town, I just love seeing all the different patterns! He invited me to share some of my designs, so I displayed them for the town residents to use too.


Doesn't he look lovely in his new outfit?

Then we decided to go over to Tropolis, and we had a wonderful time there too! When we went to the museum, we saw the Scorpion and Tarantula having a huge fight!


Eep! It was scary!

When we were tired from looking at all the artefacts in the museum, we had a quick meal in Brewster's Cafe.


The food was absolutely delicious, and gave us a chance to think of what to do next! We played Hide-And-Seek outside, which was really fun.


After all that runnng around I was exhausted! I was only too glad when I could snuggle back into my bed in the attic.

No comments:

Post a Comment