Wednesday, 16 March 2011

New Bridge!

I was happily playing in Tropolis when I noticed a new sign on the bulletin board! Eagerly, I decided to have a closer look...


Our new bridge, at long last! Over the past week all the residents have been voting to decide upon the best location, so we were all awaiting the news to decide which area had been chosen.


It's perfect! Exactly where we wanted it!

And by that time I couldn't wait any longer! I just had to get over there to see for myself. Tortimer was there to greet me, of course!


Ducky was starting to get annoyed with me taking so many photos, but I just wanted to take one more with the bridge.


I stand on it so proudly, as I should do!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait until I have the bells for a bridge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need bells, I have plenty! You can always pop over to my town for a visit, I will happily share some with you :3

    ReplyDelete